Comprehensive car repairs and prompt warrant of fitness service available at your local Christchurch garage – we are open Saturday and Sunday!
The experienced Christchurch mechanics at JT Automotive provide complete garage facilities for WOFs, servicing and all mechanical and auto electrical repairs. Based in Riccarton, JT Automotive is a busy garage with regular customers from Sockburn, Hornby, Ilam and Sydenham. The friendly team welcomes cars, utes and small trucks or all makes and models.
JT Automotive provides private car owners and commercial fleets the following services:
Prevent costly automotive repairs with a six-monthly safety check
Currently all vehicles that are registered on or after 1 January 2000 are required to have a new WOF every 12 months. However, the mechanics at JT Automotive know that within 12 months a lot of things can go wrong. The NZ Transport Agency gives a great example… while your tyres may pass your WOF, you need to replace them once the tread gets to the minimum depth.
Waiting until your next inspection in 12 months decreases your vehicle’s safety so JT Automotive recommends a safety check every six months to ensure problems are spotted early and potentially saving you money in costly repairs and fines for defective vehicles.
As a responsible driver, it is your job to ensure your vehicle meets the WOF standard. During the six-monthly safety check, the mechanics at JT Automotive will check for multiple factors including the undercarriage, tyres and lights to ensure your vehicle really is safe to drive on the roads.
JT Automotive encourages open communication and actively listens to customers
The most common feedback the Christchurch mechanics at JT Automotive receive is that customers feel confident dealing with us. All our mechanics are here to explain what is wrong with your car in plain English and avoid using jargon you might not understand.
Transparency is important and you are provided with a free quote, clearly stipulating parts and labour, so that you can make an informed decision. At all times you are kept in the loop about your vehicle, with additional mechanical and electrical repairs only undertaken with your permission. Our mechanics look forward to meeting you.
There are many garages to choose from around the city but customers choose JT Automotive because:
- Our team includes five qualified mechanics all committed to clear communication
- JT Automotive has spacious garage facilities with five separate working areas
- Our mechanics offer a prompt turnaround time for vehicle servicing and repairs
- You can take advantage of our local pick-up and drop-off service and three courtesy cars
- JT Automotive is a member of New Zealand Motor Trade Association (MTA) which allows us to offer the MTA Dealer Warranty
- We are open 7 days a week – book in your warrant of fitness on a Saturday or Sunday
- Ring now to book your vehicle in, or contact JT Automotive by filling in the online form.